Sasan RabiehAkademischer Rat
At Environmental Geochemistry until 08/2011
- A major area of research interest is on chemical speciation of trace elements. The main interest is on the (thio)arsenic speciation, in light of its significant impact on the environment and human health using (IC)HPLC-ICP-MS/ESI-MS/MS techniques.
- Polysulfide redox chemistry
- Developing analytical techniques for the speciation analysis of trace levels of (thio)arsenic compounds in environmental and biological samples.
- Cellular uptake of arsenic, antimony, bismuth, and tin and their methylated derivatives.
- Study of toxicity of arsenic, antimony
>> Curriculum Vitae
>> Theses supervised